Accept Payments Online and Get Paid 2x Faster
FreshBooks Payments make it easier for your clients to pay online, which means you get paid twice as fast. What better way to improve your cashflow!
Online Payments Seamlessly Link with FreshBooks
FreshBooks Payments lets your customers pay directly through invoices and automatically records each payment in your account. It’s fast, easy, secure and perfectly integrated.
Competitive pricing with no hidden fees:
3.4% + R0.30 per transaction
- Trusted by millions of users around the world
- Accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Accept Venmo and PayPal Credit
- Take payments in 25 currencies from 202 countries
More Payment Options and No Hidden Fees
Providing your clients with multiple ways to pay means you get paid faster. You’ll always know exactly how much money you’re taking in because PayPal pricing is transparent.
Set Up Online Payments in a Single Click
One click is all that’s needed to accept credit card payments right on invoices. Then it’s just a few more steps, so FreshBooks deposits your money into the right account. Fast and easy, just like you’d expect.
Checkout Links: Accept Payments…Fast
Post Checkout Links on your website, social, or anywhere else online to simply let customers click and pay.
- Skip creating and sending invoices
- Accept credit cards and bank transfers
- Automatically send receipts to customers
Robust Payment Features To Boot
- Offer clients flexibility with Payment Schedules and Partial Payments
- Request deposits to control your cash flow
- Accept international currencies with PayPal
- Auto-generated Payments Collected Reports
- Fast and easy bank deposits
- Payment options include VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Apple Pay
- Processing fees are automatically imported as expenses
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Accept Credit Card Payments Online?
Simple. With FreshBooks Payments and PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments online with zero set up required.
How Do Online Payments Work?
Just like in-person purchases, online payments allow your client to conveniently pay invoices using their credit card. The payment is processed for a small fee and then deposited into your bank account. The entire process should take about 2 business days, and, if you use FreshBooks Payments, all transaction fees are automatically tracked in your account as Expenses.
Can FreshBooks Accommodate My Recurring Billing?
Indeed it can. Simply create a Recurring Profile in your account and let FreshBooks remember to send out invoices on your behalf.
What Online Payment Options Does FreshBooks Offer?
You can accept online payments, including major credit cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
How Secure Are Online Payments?
FreshBooks employs industry-best online payment security practices through PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance. This is the security standard for organisations that handle credit card transactions. The PCI Standard is mandated by credit card companies and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. Our payments processor, PayPal, employs strict PCI compliance.